Aldi Grocery - Bottled water

I really like Aldi Grocery store but,. the complaint I have needs attention. The plastic water bottles are getting so thin that they will not sit up, especially once you drink some of it. I buy the spring water. I think every one buying water will say the same. I love the good deals on produce and other items. I would love to see name brand name diet sodas, Kraft manaise, low fat maragine. Gee I would not have to go to Walmart for any groceries.. I have introduced my daughter and many others to Aldi. Oh, yes they did make a big mistake by decreasing size of the Benton Maple cookies..

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rush Limbaugh

Feb 08, 2014 #783355 Chattanooga, Tennessee

Aldi in Chattanooga is full of low life costumers who don't give a *** about anything. There is one manager at the Brainerd location who does do a great job his name is James always has a great attitude and is very helpful, although his costumers who come in are pieces of ***.

Nov 28, 2013 #749353

I just found dirt floating in every bottle of Aldi spring water case I just bought and there is no way to call Aldi to report it. Gross.

Jan 02, 2014 #767132 Elmhurst, Illinois

Gross. Take it back. I hope you kept your receipt. If not, take it back anyways. You'll get a refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.