Aldi Grocery - bottled water

Aug 16, 2013
review #440250

I really like Aldi Grocery store but,. the complaint I have needs attention. The plastic water bottles are getting so thin that they will not sit up, especially once you drink some of it. I buy the spring water. I think every one buying water will say the same. I love the good deals on produce and other items. I would love to see name brand name diet sodas, Kraft manaise, low fat maragine. Gee I would not have to go to Walmart for any groceries.. I have introduced my daughter and many others to Aldi. Oh, yes they did make a big mistake by decreasing size of the Benton Maple cookies..

acacd2d
Had an experience with Aldi Grocery?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Rush Limbaugh

Feb 08 Chattanooga, Tennessee

Aldi in Chattanooga is full of low life costumers who don't give a *** about anything. There is one manager at the Brainerd location who does do a great job his name is James always has a great attitude and is very helpful, although his costumers who come in are pieces of ***.

Cp

Nov 28, 2013

I just found dirt floating in every bottle of Aldi spring water case I just bought and there is no way to call Aldi to report it. Gross.

Ms.Claire

Jan 02 Elmhurst, Illinois

Gross. Take it back. I hope you kept your receipt. If not, take it back anyways. You'll get a refund.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aldi Grocery.
Filing a new complaint about
×