Aldi Grocery - bottled water

I really like Aldi Grocery store but,. the complaint I have needs attention. The plastic water bottles are getting so thin that they will not sit up, especially once you drink some of it. I buy the spring water. I think every one buying water will say the same. I love the good deals on produce and other items. I would love to see name brand name diet sodas, Kraft manaise, low fat maragine. Gee I would not have to go to Walmart for any groceries.. I have introduced my daughter and many others to Aldi. Oh, yes they did make a big mistake by decreasing size of the Benton Maple cookies..

d69bb3d review #440250
2 Helpful? 2
Had the same issue0 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Aldi Grocery?  Submit review about this company
Rush Limbaugh

Feb 08 Chattanooga, Tennessee

Aldi in Chattanooga is full of low life costumers who don't give a *** about anything. There is one manager at the Brainerd location who does do a great job his name is James always has a great attitude and is very helpful, although his costumers who come in are pieces of ***.

Cp

Nov 28, 2013

I just found dirt floating in every bottle of Aldi spring water case I just bought and there is no way to call Aldi to report it. Gross.

Ms.Claire

Jan 02 Elmhurst, Illinois

Gross. Take it back. I hope you kept your receipt. If not, take it back anyways. You'll get a refund.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aldi Grocery.
Filing a new complaint about
×