• show-popup

Product / Service Agua Spring Water
Location Chattanooga, Tennessee
Category Food Stores
Views 139

I really like Aldi Grocery store but,. the complaint I have needs attention. The plastic water bottles are getting so thin that they will not sit up, especially once you drink some of it. I buy the spring water. I think every one buying water will say the same. I love the good deals on produce and other items. I would love to see name brand name diet sodas, Kraft manaise, low fat maragine. Gee I would not have to go to Walmart for any groceries.. I have introduced my daughter and many others to Aldi. Oh, yes they did make a big mistake by decreasing size of the Benton Maple cookies..

302fe79

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 08  from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Aldi in Chattanooga is full of low life costumers who don't give a *** about anything. There is one manager at the Brainerd location who does do a great job his name is James always has a great attitude and is very helpful, although his costumers who come in are pieces of ***.
Reply to Rush Limbaugh

Nov 28, 2013
I just found dirt floating in every bottle of Aldi spring water case I just bought and there is no way to call Aldi to report it. Gross.
Reply to Cp

Jan 02  from Elmhurst, Illinois
Gross. Take it back. I hope you kept your receipt. If not, take it back anyways. You'll get a refund.
Reply to Ms.Claire

Read next Aldi Grocery complaint

9 p. m . closing

i finish work at 8.45 in finglas the nearest Aldi store is less than 5 mins away.3 times in the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Aldi Grocery.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug