Indianapolis, Indiana
2.5

i visited Aldi store #80 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis,in. 11/3/15.

This was my first visit to this store. I approach the registers and no one is there. I put my food on the belt of the register I thought was the correct one just to find out that register wasn't even open. I waited for about 5 minutes for someone(Ashley) to come up and check me out.

finally a cashier did. I told her I was confused as to which reigister was open as I had been standing there waiting for a good 5 minutes. she immediately said "you can call corporate and they will tell you why we have to get up". I replied whatever.

the cashier rudely gave me my receipt and as I was walking away began laughing and making fun of me.

Ashley was very rude and doesn't care how she treats people. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT STORE #80 AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Preferred solution: ashley needs to know her customers make her pay check and she should be thankful for the people who do shop there. she needs customer service training. and she also needs this complaint to be in her personal work file. .

Aldi Grocery Cons: Customer service.

• rude employee