I have never had a bad experience at Aldi. But the experience is what you make of it...

:) You walk in knowing some things are going to be great and some things are going to be not so good. If you walk in expecting the super duper grand treatment that you get a t the local grocery, you're going to be disappointed. What I do know is that you will save close to 50% on grocery costs if you pay attention. Getting where I am going kiddies?

So, who cares if a gallon of milk costs $2.09 at aldi and costs $3.50 at your local store, right? My take is that ignorant people need to pay a premium and you have no need to go to aldi because you may run into deals which will cause you to save money and we can't have that because there's no reason to save money for the same things, right???? So, what I am saying is that if you prefer to be ignorant and "special", aldi is not for you :) Go back to Whole Foods or Trader Joes and pay a massive premium for the name and good luck to you then ... Annnnnd, I'm done..

Happy Hunting to all !!! :)

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

You know sometimes its worth paying a little extra and at times aldis will bring their prices up so your not really saving much.Also the food there has made us sick more times than I like so I choose to shop elsewhere. I figure our health is worth spending the few extra dollars.

Aldi Grocery Reviews