Carteret, New Jersey

I went to the Aldi in Utica, MI on 22 Mile and Van ***. I purchased a 14" Electric Grill and went to pay for it and the total was $21.19 and I gave the cashier her name was Judith $40.00 but somehow she gave me back my change and of course I was in a rush that I didn't think about how much I was supposed to get back and thought the cashier lady was right and after yesterday I finally look in my purse to see my receipt and change and my receipt show her inputting $22.00 and .81 return back to me but I remember giving her 2 twenty dollar bills and it was $40.00 cause that's all I have in my purse but she gave me back $8.81 whuch she was suppose to give me back $18.81 Basically she shorted me my cash back.

I email them this morning but no response. How can I even reach them when they don't even have a store phone number. So I email them no response. I want my money back.

Everyone watch out to these Aldi cashier people cause I think that's how they cheat you your money.

Aldi you could at least email or call me back. Poor and horrible customer service at the Aldi in Utica, MI.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments