Newark, New Jersey

Just came out of aldi cashier annoying as *** .I have 5 small items no one I. Line at all but me two employees fat girl thier talking to tiny man at register talking about every *** personal thing the guy and girl both in front of me not watching lr giving me respect I took my reciept asked before he range up total for bang in beginning asked again so he could add on the guy was to into girls problems about cuci and moving her thing on moving truck and at end I asked for bag again gets mad at me I had to sait gill hes done talking to 1 bag then im in .ext customers way get rig of people that are good at thie rd job but thing that respect isnt part of it thisrs good people t uhh at arent slackers out thier I dlnt care to her there personal problems that this midget man was giving her advice on feb 22 sat at 10 25 am I love the store but that gets on e everybodys nerves

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Comments

Holy ***, I think these were just randomly generated words and letters.

You need to learn proper English and grammar. They try to re-write that review.

@Anonymous

I totally agree with you

Wat

Whoa. Talk about an epic fail. Please, take an English class and try again so we know what the heck you're trying to say.

Your poor capitalization, spelling, and grammar skills really get on my nerves. You should be ashamed of yourself criticizing other people when you can't even write correctly.

If you speak the way you write, maybe they couldn't understand you. You are being really rude in the way you described the employees.

Their appearance doesn't have anything at all to do with your complaint. I can't help but think you have a feeling that you deserve more respect than you actually do.

Aldi Grocery Reviews