2.8

I was aggressively and rudely told by a young female employee that i had to leave and literally walked out because i was holding a 5 week old paralyzed kitten that can not be left alone yet and still takes a bottle. I am not upset that i had to leave but livid at the rude manner in which the employee addressed me and a little girl that was looking at the kitten asking questions. There is a polite professional manner in which to speak to the public and this employee has obviously not been taught!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Comments

Well, you were never taught that animals should not be brought into grocery stores. Even paralyzed, sympathy grabbing kittens can cause a health code violation.

If it isn't a legitimate service animal, it has no business in a grocery store.

And before you say it, no I am not the clerk, and no I do not work for Aldi. I am just tired of entitled individuals such as yourself who believe the rules don't apply to you.

@Anonymous

Kudos to the clerk for removing you from the store. I would be calling the health department if I visited a grocery store that allowed non service animals inside, you are a liability.

I cant imagine a visit like that was in the best interest of the kitten who hasn't even weaned yet, either.

You're both entitled as well as an irresponsible pet owner. Congratulations.

Aldi Grocery Reviews