Palm Springs North, Florida
2.3

Found a hair inside the cream cheese tub!!Disgusting!

And this isn't the first time, previously I found a hair inside a frozen burrito.There's a reason why Aldis is so inexpensive, they probably don't have the quality control measures in place to save some money!

Mravelo wrote the review because of bad quality at Aldi Grocery and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aldi Grocery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aldi Grocery happy farms cream cheese for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments

That "hair" looks like it dropped in after you opened it.I can't imagine that it would not be coated in cream cheese if otherwise.

Besides, I've found lead bird shot pellets inside cans of Campbell's soup, a small rock in a can of Hormel chili, and other issues.

Your issue is not with Aldi, it is with overall quality control in the food industry.

Since when does anybody find a hair lying on top of an almost empty container of cream cheese!!?? That looks like an eyelash. You probably dropped it in there yourself you low grade ***!!!