1.1K views

i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day.I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white powder and the sauce was jelly like.

I was disgusted. The next day and a half i was in bed and was getting sick (actually puking)...i couldnt eat and my stomch was in lots of pain. Im trying to get a hold of the company but cant find a number anywhere.

if anyone can help me get in contact with them i would appreciate it.My email is nkram21@gmail.com.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). nkram21 is overall dissatisfied with Aldi Grocery and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aldi Grocery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aldi Grocery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #946168

Sue them, they poisoned you. Maybe a big settlement would make them make decent food.

Were you medically diagnosed?If not, you can't prove you got sick from the food.

It could have been stomach flu.Stomach flu can hit without any warning and it can last more than one day.

to anonymous Elgin, Illinois, United States #945767

No I was not. However, I did save the pizza roll, I could maybe get it tested?