Walled Lake, Michigan

This is a consumer compliant regarding a product, more specifically Southern Grove mixed nuts that you sell. I would be remiss if I did not tell you that I l9ve Aldis and Trader Joes.

Southern Grove is adding sunflower seeds to 5heir mixed nut product and nut residue which increases the weight and is deceitful to the consumer. Please read the label. Southern grove lists: cashews ,almonds, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts and pecans...then says and other tree nuts.

Sunflower seeds and residue are not.tree nuts. I am publicly posting this and asking the net media to share and not.waste their money on the product .

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

My main complaint is that the Southern Grove mixed nuts are overloaded w Brazil nuts. Usually a can of mixed nuts will have 7-8 of these this rich tasting nuts at most.

I like them, but really want cashews, almonds and pecans to fill my mixed nut bowl. The can I brought home tonight had 38 Brazil nuts in it - and that, in my opinion, is way too many.

Aldi Grocery Reviews