Parrish, Florida

I went to the store in Winter Haven Florida on Sunday, October 4th at approximately 11 a.m. and the store was in horrible shape from the outside in.

The carts in the cart coral were all pushed forward out of it's area and there was trash in and under the carts. There was trash all over the sidewalk going into the store. Upon entering the store there was a strange odor of what seemed like rotten produce or meat. The floor was dirty throughout, and there were several empty holes throughout the store with missing items.

There were 5 items alone that I needed that were out. I started to count missing items on the second isle due to there being so many on the first and I stopped counting at 20. Produce was disgusting! There were several items that were moldy to include blueberries, blackberries, tomatoes, and lettuce to name a few.

There were flies and gnats flying around these items also. When I got to the meat section I noticed meat packages leaking on the shelf and there was ground beef that was brown, and chicken that was expired. The shelves had blood on them and there was a strange odor. I asked the guy working on the floor in the blue shirt where I could find and item and he barely acknowledged me then rudely told me they don't have any.

Then when paying for my groceries the lines were very long and it took an extended amount of time to go through the line. To top it off, the cashier that rang me up was very rude and forced me through the line. She rushed me and basically pushed me through, She was an older, bigger lady and she needs to learn some respect. Obviously good customer service is not something that this company teaches it's employees.

I have shopped this store on a regular basis for the last 8 months since I moved here and I have always had pleasant experiences, but over the last few weeks it has dramatically taken a nose dive. I will no longer shop here!

Aldi had lost me as a customer that easily spends $300.00 to $350.00 a month. I will be taking my business some place else.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments