20076 West Rd, Woodhaven, MI 48183, USA
2.6
Layout of Store

Just left the Woodhaven, MI store and thought I would share my experience with you.

I ran into the store fort a quick stop and grabbed seven (7) items.

As I was heading to checkout (one lane open) two ladies with full carts stepped into the lane in front of me. The cashier quickly was checking the first woman out when there was an issue when she tried to use her card. This went on for several minutes. In the meantime five people joined the line behind me. The cashier was trying her card with no luck and called for someone to open another lane. The lady directly in front of me had emptied her basket which filled the checkout lane.

Another worker came and was opening the lane and said she was ready. The cashier in the lane I was in walked down by us, looked at my seven item basket, and informed the lady behind me that she could go over to the newly opened lane! Well she jumped at the chance along with the line behind me as they could see the amount of groceries on the checkout lane.

So, five people were checked out in the other lane before my first item was ever scanned. No explanation or apology offered as to why I was not given the courtesy to switch lanes. Nothing.

Where is the customer service in this transaction?

I also copied and pasted this note to share on chat forums.

Thanks for the service,

Tim Bradley

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments

Did you at anytime Ask to speak to the store manager?