Duluth, Georgia
2.4

I JUST CAME BACK FROM YOUR DULUTH STORE EMPTY HANDED. I HAD A FULL CART, WAITED ON LINE AND WAS NEXT WHEN YOUR RUDE CASHIER IN LINE" AND CHOSE THE MAN BEHIND ME.

WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR I STOPPED, LEFT MY FULL WAGON IN LINE AND LEFT. SHE WAS A HEAVY WOMEN WITH BLACK CURLY HAIR. AS I WAS LEAVING I GOT THE PHONE NUMBER OF THAT STORE AND HERE IT IS 30 MINUTES LATER AND NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE.

I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER OF THE DULUTH STORE, OR AT LEAST I WAS, NOT SURE IF I WILL EVER GO BACK, BUT MY TIME IS VALUABLE AND THERE IS NO REASON I SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM AT YOUR STORE EXCEPT FOR YOUR UNTRAINED STAFF I WOUND UP AT PUBLIX AND EVERY CENT I WAS EVER GOING TO SPEND AT YOUR STORE HAS BEEN SPENT. TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE BETTER, "NEXT" MEAN NEXT, OR AT LEAST USED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: FIX YOUR BUSINESS, I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR DULUTH LOCATION FOR THE LAST 60, NO ONE EVER ANSWERS, NOW IT IS JUST BUSY AFTER ONE HOUR OF RINGING AND NO ANSWER.

Comments

Aldi phone numbers are not public numbers. At best it might be a corporate variant

Aldi Grocery Reviews