Needles, California

The *** DMV has better service than this dirt-hole store, rude as heck employee that made me feel awful. She was extremely friendly with the customer in front of me, and when it was my turn she was just rude as F***k.

She handed me my pack of bread like I had the plague or something, so watch out for the rude low rate employee with purple hair. Secondly, this store isn't that all that great sure cheap prices but *** selection. Can't compare to Trader Joe's or the missed Fresh and Easy.

And this was my first and last time at this store until they finally break their employees into being polite and not lower quality than the 99 cents store. Heck the 99 Cents store has better service than this, i'm not shopping where an employee is judging me by race and treating me like I don't belong at their store.

Bring Fresh and Easy back!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fire the rude employee with purple hair that the ALDI on Hospitality Lane in CA.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Cashiers, Disgusting to witness and very rude staff.

Comments

I walked into a new Aldi in so cal yesterday and saw the same lack of service.

The employees have their nose to the ground and appear as if they don't want you to approach them for assistance

Aldi Grocery Reviews