Greensboro, North Carolina

I have shopped at the aldi on high poinr rod. in Greensboro, NC for about 4 years. I have seen some turn over in this time,, I know they work there people very hard, but there is no excuse for cahiers not to speak to you, treat you like ***, just because you're not black, scream at you, roll their eyes, suck their teeth, and whatever's they do there at aldi..

I have asked 3 different people to help me and they all get "huffy"...

the bad thing is that one of them is the manager of the store.. The other 2 are these young girls with blond hair...they are about the same size, short and skinny with dirty blond hair... they run you over with the pallet mover, then they suck their teeth when you ask them for help...I don't mind that they ring up the groceries in a fast paced manner, because i know they have to jump back up and do other things, but I have tried to over look it, but i simply can't...The faces that I use to see are no longer there. I see why now..If they are working with these kinds of "negative nelly's"... I am sick of spending my hard earned money at places like this..Do they not care if they lose customers?? apparently not!!! I will go back to Food Lion, where they have more than only 2 people in the store doing everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Aldi north finchley staff is the worst sales assistants especially a white male,he have very poor customer service,and do not know how to speak to customers shame on u all.felt like boxing he in his f,,,king mouth *** head :(

ALDI NORTH FINCHLEY , THE STAFF THERE ARE THE RUDEST EVER YOU CAN GET , SHAME ON ALDI AND THE MANAGERS, AREA MANAGER IT IS JUST BEYOND POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WILL USE A HIDEN CAMERA NEXT TIME AND UPLOAD IT ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE, AND THEN NEVER SHOP FOM THAT PLACE AGAIN NEITHER MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

#402022

Yes, I have found a particular cashier at the ALDI supermarket in North Finchley very off hand and rude everytime she serves me. This afternoon at app 2pm, this young woman ( I think from Eastern Europe) never smiled nor did she complete the transaction properly because she went on to deal with a customer behind me and chucked the change into my hand without even looking at me! I'll never go there again and I hope the manager provides some decent training for these young people who do not possess the kind of behaviour other supermarkets such as Tesco, Waitrose, Asda etc have.

I am totally agree with you, same here in Australia! The attitude of the cashier is suck!

It is the first time, first store in australia that I totally felt insulted! The bad-mannered cashier has downgraded the overall popularity of ALDI

Aldi Grocery Reviews