Saint Louis, Missouri

DEAR SIRS: Let me start by saying I love your Jalapeno Kettle Chips BUT sometimes they lack flavor and taste like original plain chips, so disappointing when this happens. My money is good each time I pay and your product SHOULD BE THE SAME!!!

Your quality control is not doing a good job. I get more bags without flavoring than with flavoring. PLEASE, FIX THIS!!! I have heard other customers complain about the same thing.

Step up your flavoring with the Jalapeno Kettle Chips and make EVERY bag delicious.

More flavoring and CONSISTENCY needed. THANK YOU in advance for making your customers that buy the Jalapeno Kettle Chips HAPPY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clancys Chips Jalapeno Chips.

Reason of review: Clancy.

Comments

Aldi has a money back guarantee. Yes, it is inconvenient to make returns but no questions asked.

@Anonymous

It's not the consumer that NEEDS to make return trips. It's the producer/manufacturer of Clancy's chips that need to improve their "QUALITY CONTROL." Then NO RETURN trip is needed.

Aldi Grocery Reviews