Painted Post, New York
5.9K views
5.0

That is the WORST butter! Nice container, I guess it tastes like butter, BUT, it doesn't disolve right, like butter should.

You try putting a dab of that butter in hot water and see what it does. Just does not mix well with other things. Please take this butter off your list! Just does not disolve!

I hope you have other complaints on this product because it is terrible. I am ready to throw all six containers I bought from Aldi's out to the garbage.

This is a terrible product and should not be distributed by Aldi's. I have had good luck getting products from Aldi's, but this one sucks!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aldi Grocery Pros: I liked.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Countyside creamery butter.

Comments

Don't know or care who did the reviews because I just tried it,and the taste was the exact same as the butter I am currently using.The other reviews must be from a competitor.Go Aldi!.

@Anonymous

I agree it is the "Best"....Go Aldi!!!!

Well, I think this is the BEST butter ever, with the options of cinnamon and garlic butter. The former for pancakes and the latter for the best sandwich me and my wonderful girlfriend make every weekend out at the pool.

That makes the sandwich with all of our other additions. We rely on this butter because they are rare.

I have bought products like this from Land o Lakes, but this one melts into a fake yellow color and I'm wondering if it's not really butter, but margarine. That is how margarine looks when it melts.

It's BACK! Aldi must have listened. And, it's as good as ever.

Read the label. It contains Canola oil, so it won't melt as butter will.

@Anonymous

Same thought here...that's what led me to Google it.

@Mg

Actually this reply was posted under the wrong comment. As you are clearly not talking about their butter.

I think this is margarine being passed off as butter.

Tje ingredients are as follows:pasteurized cream natural flavorings (wtf is that)contains cream. Singe contain salt as well.

Countryside creamery tastes like butter (original) is the worst product ever!!! Please bring back this product as it was before you changed the packaging.

The old packaging was a different product and was GREAT. It did taste like butter, and it dissolved like butter. This new package and new product tastes terrible, and it does not dissolve. It actually turns a white color when it is dissolved.

This is a TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Pleaser get rid of it !!!

@BAD

Please don't change this butter,as we LOVE it!!!!

@BAD

Really, it taste like margarine! What the difference to real butter!

I’m buying plenty stuff in Aldi but the butter first time. Never more!

Have tried all of the products looking for one to replace Countryside creamery tastes like butter in yellow & red round container. Nothing compares to taste, spread ability, or melts like it. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

Can't find it anywhere but Aldi.........I like the light version the most!!!

I couldnt agree more with your comment.

Our local Aldi's has discontinued carrying this item, and we ARE very disappointed! I was hoping to find where I could purchase the Countryside Creamery Tastes like Butter by the case. Weve tried other products that taste like butter,not even real butter tastes good in comparison to Aldi's product.

I had thought that the product was equal to the most expensive brands until I purchased one in its new squared container. This product is now hard to spread and melts in a strange manner.

I had one of the round containers so I compared the ingredients.

They are dramatically different. Attention manufacturer.........Go back to the old product!

Aldi Grocery Reviews