Manchester, England

im really upset. as i had an horrible experience while in aldi with my family.

i picked some food trays up and to my horror there was urine going into my sons hair while hes sat in hes pushchair. then hes hands are touching hes hair. then i realised my top was covered in urine and my hands. it was disgusting the smell was so strong it made me heave...

as i went to pay member of staff found this funny and couldnt stop laughing. not thinking about use having to walk home covered in some1s disgusting urine they could have anything it could be RAT urine... my clothes are ruined and my pushchair is still currently drying... im unemployed and on benefits and really cannot afford other pushchair if i could i would bin it..

ive at to bin my clothes... they ring me up offering me a bottle of wine?? a bottle of wine? my son went through this horrible disgusting situation and all they offer is a bottle of wine.

i dont mind my name in the paper do you??? i went out to shopping and now loss of clothes maybe my sons pushchair and not forgotton the disgusting smell and ur staff laughing

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Way staff handled my situation and experience.

Comments