Winder, Georgia

He was the rudest person that I have ever dealt with in a shopping environment. I will never shop at Aldi again.

If customer service is not important to Aldi, then spending my money at Aldi, is not important to me. I am having a hard time even comprehending the horrible experience that I had there today. Throwing my groceries in the buddy on top of delicate vegetables etc. Dropping 12 cans of dog food and putting it on top of a 12 pack of coke, knowing that it was going to fall off and spill 12 cans of dog food all over the place and it did.

He was a nightmare cashier. Customer service should always be important. If not for us people spending out money in that store - these brats would not have a job. Take your money elsewhere...

It's not worth saving a dime to be treated like a pile of ***. Disgusted former customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Preferred solution: an apology from Zachary..

Aldi Grocery Cons: Cashier and customer service.

Comments

Acey

If he did all that before you paid, you should have told him what you think of his behavior and then just walked out. Did you stop everything while this was going on and complain to him and his manager? If you did nothing, then don't expect any sympathy.

Aldi Grocery Reviews