Aldi Grocery - Expired Yogurt
Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of 2015. I ate it and realized it was expired on my first try. Who checks the expiration date in every product they eat?
I contacted immediately the customer service about the issue. They called me back and did nothing. they just asked how was my experience and did nothing else. They said the district manager would call me but he/she never did. Aldi does not care about the customers (at least they did not care about my complaint). I think the least that Aldi should do is refund me the price of the expired yogurt they sold me. Money does not grow on trees. I work hard to get money to buy groceries. I should not be paying for an expired product. My recommendation to customers is DO NOT YOGURT FROM ALDI.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Contact customer service on website not working
- Food quality
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Fit And Active Yogurt
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I purchased a mama cozzis self rise cheese pizza from aldi and baked it. Upon eating the second piece I found a very long hair..... not mine, embedded inside the..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..."
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."
- "Three days ago, I had a big problem with my statistics assignment, so I was looking for a good assignment help agency. Searching the web I saw hundreds of agencies...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."