Aldi Grocery - Expired Yogurt
Aldi sold me an expired yogurt on December 2015. Please refer to attachment. the yogurt was expired on 2014 however Aldi stores sold it to me on December of 2015. I ate it and realized it was expired on my first try. Who checks the expiration date in every product they eat?
I contacted immediately the customer service about the issue. They called me back and did nothing. they just asked how was my experience and did nothing else. They said the district manager would call me but he/she never did. Aldi does not care about the customers (at least they did not care about my complaint). I think the least that Aldi should do is refund me the price of the expired yogurt they sold me. Money does not grow on trees. I work hard to get money to buy groceries. I should not be paying for an expired product. My recommendation to customers is DO NOT YOGURT FROM ALDI.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Contact customer service on website not working
- Food quality
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Fit And Active Yogurt
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "Just can't believe you had such a bad experience. We almost didn't make the purchase because of your review but decided to and it was terrific. Absolutely perfect..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Three days ago, I had a big problem with my statistics assignment, so I was looking for a good assignment help agency. Searching the web I saw hundreds of agencies...."
- "Mag-iisang taon na sa September until now hindi pa rin naibabalik sa akin ang refund ko. Paulit-ulit same emails whenever I am doing the follow up. I called the Paypal..."
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."