Aldi Grocery - Found Trident wrapper cooked in Aldi bagel
...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation.A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating that this was unacceptable, unsanitary and photos would be posted to facebook and other sites.
...Within less than 30 minutes a rep from Aldi contacted me...with offers of apologies and a $5.00 coupon for future purchases. Needless to say ...the offer was declined as I will never shop an Aldi store again. (wasn't a frequent shopper to begin with...however...this chain is on my blacklist!) The rep stated that Aldi was the distributor and the supplier would be contacting me as well.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I purchased a mama cozzis self rise cheese pizza from aldi and baked it. Upon eating the second piece I found a very long hair..... not mine, embedded inside the..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."