Have been shopping at the Fuquay Varina Aldi for years. Never had a problem buying anything before.

Went in there today Sunday, April 8, 2018. Have been buying muffins for months now by the case full and never been told I couldn't. Have never seen anything posted limiting how much a customer can buy. Today I was told by an employee that "she" couldn't let us, my wife and I buy, the muffins by the case.

So we took half of the Strawberry muffins, 10 boxes leaving 10 more boxes. She must of radioed for all the other employees to be on the look out for us. Guess she's the damn food police because when we got to the register the cashier took 4 boxes away from us and told us she couldn't sell them to us. I told her that Aldi's should post their Rules.

I will never shop that store again, ever. They have lost my business permanently and I don't recommend them to anyone in the area if they are to make the rules up as they go and not inform customers before hand via advertisement and posting in store.

Review about: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

So you were going to buy ALL the muffins?? That's so rude and an inconvenience to any other shopper coming there thinking they were going to get some of those wonderful muffins.They must have been getting complaints that the muffins were being hoarded.