So I started feeling light headed and almost passing out in my classroom, driving, and at other nonconsistent times. I went to the DR who did a complete CBC and fecal sample test (gross, I know , but it is relevant).
As I left the office he asaid my BP was fine and maybe I was dehydrated... When the test came back, he called me and started with "Now I know you and I want to tell you not to panic when I tell you this. The CDC may be calling you.." OK, I panicked!!! IT turns out I had an amoeba in my lower colon (lovely), caused by ingesting fresh fruit that was tainted.
I only eat my own fruit and it all comes from Aldi's. PS: I ALWAYS washed my fruit but this little amoeba was a tough little ***. I eat No More Fruit from Aldis.
Need I say more. PS: The amoeba eventually moved on.
Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Fruits.
Reason of review: Bad quality.
Aldi Grocery Cons: Because i came home with an unexpected amoeba.