6454 Albemarle Rd, Charlotte, NC 28212, USA
2.3K views
Featured Not resolved
3.0

I really like Aldi's first of all, I buy so many things there and have purchased their string cheese many times. Today I'm sitting and watching tv and snacking on a string cheese.

And suddenly I *** down on something hard and feel a sharp pain in the side of my mouth. My mouth fills with blood and I spit everything in my mouth into the sink. I look in the sink strainer and there along with partially chewed cheese is a very sharp piece of jagged white plastic. I was stunned and immediately searched online about where I could leave a complaint, and here it is.

Even if this was a one time mistake, I'll never buy it again.

I got stuck with a jagged cut on the inside of my cheek. Thank God I didn't swallow it because it was so sharp it would have caused damage to my insides.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cheese.

Reason of review: I had to go to Urgent Care and cost me $250.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Everton

Aldi string cheese is WAY to hard to open normally. If my son wants one he has to nearly mutilate it.

To get it out. Good product excellent prices.

I have five young men ys into adults both males and one daughter who all live in the home and are starving nearly most of the time, they say Aldi is the best. More food and the right pricing makes

How the heck do you open up their cheese string? I could not do it on any at all!

Opened up a Happy Farm string cheese to enjoy, but could eat it with this long dark hair wrapped around it.

Aldi Grocery Reviews