Hialeah, Florida

I walked into aldis today hoping to get a job over there. Today I understand that the working society is full and a lot of jobs are not available which I understand.

But... what I dont get is the way I am being discriminate by a Cuban non English speaking lady. I went up to her and I asked her " excuse me mam I am Wondering to speak to a manager if I can apply for a job here " she looked at me with a confuse faced and laugh and told me to wait. So I waited but she laughed and started to talk *** about me in Spanish to other customers.

So I called her out and said " look here now I may speak your language but I understand you. So instead of discriminating me cause I am white and a " gringo " you should really learned some manners and have a good customer service *** prende ***. All the customers were in shock that I said that even the Cuban worker looked at me and turned red. In the end I walked away and I learned that if your a person please do not apply for a job and be *** to customers.

I mean come on you have no right to make someone feel bad especially when you approach them nicely and they decide to discriminate you. #dont-shop-at-aldi's

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Make sure you keep a watch on your employee's because this is how fights happen when a person you dont know starts talking crap about you especially that they work there.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Cashiers attitude, Rude employee.

• Customer Dissatisfaction

Comments

You shouldn’t be allowed to interact with the public until you learn to properly speak and write your own language. You may not speak Spanish, but I’m not entirely convinced that you can speak English, ether.

Aldi Grocery Reviews