Wyoming, Michigan
2.6

I visited your store #80, 2840 Clyde Park Ave, SW, Wyoming, Mi. (which I frequent regularly) on November 19th, 2014.

I was using my neighbors shopping cart with her. At the checkout (I won't mention any names unless someone bothers to contact me about this) there is always one cart that they cash out and use for the next person in line. There were TWO this time. I told the cashier that I would bring the extra cart back because we had two orders.

(Take into account there was an additional one there to begin with) I was going to use the cart to take my merchandise over and set it on the counter to bag in less than a minute and then return it while my neighbor checked out. I almost had my head bitten off by the cashier because she thought it would throw the sequence of her check out off??? I said there is another cart right here. She didn't say anything other than use her mannerisms in my canned goods being tossed aggressively into the (extra) cart which were dented (3 out of 11) and chips were crushed (I can do that myself if I'd like).

I went to bag my items and decided that that was unacceptable and went and got replacement items to substitute my dented items and my crushed chips and took them right over to my other items being bagged. I took the dented and crused items up and said I exchanged these because your sign says complete satisfaction x 2 if needed. She didn't say I'm sorry or even give me a sarcastic smile. She just glared at me and I left.

I spend approximately $1500 there a year. The prices may be good but the service sucked and I have been in retail for 33 years and if I were to treat one of my customers like that I'm sure I would be reprimanded and a refund given to the customer.

I'm curious to see how or even what the response will be from the superiors in your corporate office???????

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Shopping experience.

Comments

just don't buy at aldi --- problem fixed

Aldi Grocery Reviews