Shawano, Wisconsin
1.2K views
3.4

Really? You take a picture of chicken and then you give us these?

This is what? Rubber? this is at the very best false advertising and and the very worst total ***. Thanks for nothing.

We cooked these in the oven tonight according to directions and they came out tasting like tasteless rubber. These should be pulled from your shelves. When the photo on the outside is not representative of what is on the inside, that is false advertising. You should know better.

I am an Aldi's fan and try to give them (you) the benefit of the doubt but there is no doubt that this item is totally garbage and I don't know who would want to eat it. People shop at Aldi's for a lot of reasons, but one is because the food has been "tested".

Whoever tested this was way off base because it doesn't look like the picture and it doesn't taste like chicken. It tastes like rubber and does not look like chicken!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Chicken.

Reason of review: The food was not as described and advertising was deceptive.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

these chicken kabobs were great. So disappointed that I went to aldi today and they were out of this product. Kirkwood chicken kabobs are the best.

They are very delicious and easy to be prepared! I like both Chipotle and Sweet BBQ flavors!

I thought they tasted great. Who cooks kabobs in the oven anyway?

Most adults now these are meant to be on the grill to get the best results.

And if they were as bad as explained, 3 stars doesn't make any sense. I personally would give them 5 stars.

Wrong. They are delicious!!

They are healthy. They are simple.

Aldi Grocery Reviews