Kidderminster, England
1.5

i was shopping at aldi in Kidderminster, with my husband, in 2013.my husband happened to notice they were advertising for staff, he went home and picked up his cv, and went back to the store to hand it in. we asked jon for information, he was busy on the shop floor , throwing boxes around, was so rude I had to tell him about his rudeness, and said he needed to go on a people skills training course, as he obviously was not qualified to deal with people under stress.

my husband applied 3 times for a job at aldi each time jon just told him not to reapply , in 2014 my husband went to recruitment opening at gainsbourgh hotel to try again, only to be greeted by jon, who straight away said I remember you, and your wife and ive told you before do not reapply for a job again, this is obviously a personal issue, on jons behalf, who is not acting on the professional level, aldi advertises.

if someone has managerial skills, in their cv, and has continually tried for a job, surely this is unfair, and needs to be addressed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Rude staff.

Comments