Kingsport, Tennessee
Featured Not resolved
4.5

I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN. My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza.

It looks like the base of a candle with some wick attached. See pictures. TOTALLY DISGUSTING! He was so grossed out he threw the second frozen pizza away and said we would NEVER buy anything from Aldi's with the name brand "Mama Cozzi" again.

Aldi's has made it very difficult to contact anyone from either Aldi's Corp. or Mama Cozzi's to register a complaint. I couldn't wait until we got an Aldi's here in Kingsport. It just opened in January, 2015.

Now I am so disappointed and disgusted that it is hard to go back there...for anything.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want my money back, but also Aldi's needs to beef up the quality control in the manufacturing of brands that they promote. The negative feedback will eventually destroy the company. I, for one, will discourage my family and friends from shopping there.

Aldi Grocery Pros: Prices.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Mama cozzi pizza quality.

• Mama Cozzi Complaint