Featured 100% full Not resolved
4.5
Layout of Store

I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN.My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza.

It looks like the base of a candle with some wick attached. See pictures. TOTALLY DISGUSTING! He was so grossed out he threw the second frozen pizza away and said we would NEVER buy anything from Aldi's with the name brand "Mama Cozzi" again.

Aldi's has made it very difficult to contact anyone from either Aldi's Corp. or Mama Cozzi's to register a complaint. I couldn't wait until we got an Aldi's here in Kingsport. It just opened in January, 2015.

Now I am so disappointed and disgusted that it is hard to go back there...for anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of mama cozzi pizza quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mama cozzis pepperoni pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Aldi Grocery needs to "i want my money back, but also aldi's needs to beef up the quality control in the manufacturing of brands that they promote. the negative feedback will eventually destroy the company. i, for one, will discourage my family and friends from shopping there" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mama cozzis pepperoni pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aldi Grocery.

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments