Aldi Grocery - Metal disc found in Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza

188 of 391 Aldi Grocery reviews

I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN.My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza.

It looks like the base of a candle with some wick attached. See pictures. TOTALLY DISGUSTING! He was so grossed out he threw the second frozen pizza away and said we would NEVER buy anything from Aldi's with the name brand "Mama Cozzi" again.

Aldi's has made it very difficult to contact anyone from either Aldi's Corp. or Mama Cozzi's to register a complaint. I couldn't wait until we got an Aldi's here in Kingsport. It just opened in January, 2015.

Now I am so disappointed and disgusted that it is hard to go back there...for anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Mama cozzi pizza quality

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I want my money back, but also Aldi's needs to beef up the quality control in the manufacturing of brands that they promote. The negative feedback will eventually destroy the company. I, for one, will discourage my family and friends from shopping there
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Mama Cozzis Pepperoni Pizza
Review category
Food Stores
review #612570

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aldi Grocery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
188 of 391 Aldi Grocery reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.