Featured Not resolved
4.0
Layout of Store

I just bought a big bag of Clancy's BBQ chips at Aldi's for the first time today. The chips were good; but I got more air than chips!!!

Now I know this happens with most chips unfortunately; but more than half a bag was filled with air! I might as well have bought a small bag of Lay's potato chips and paid less. So disappointed! I see I have to type at least 100 words?!?

Well, what else can I say?? Hmmm.....Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

Review about: Clancys Chips Barbecue Chips.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Just think about not cheating the customer and giving us mostly air in a bag. The chips were good, but it certainly wasn't worth the value!.

I liked: Ease of shopping.

Comments

Price is based on weight, not size of the bag stupid. Without the air in the bag, you'd be stuffing your face with potato crumbs, not chips.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1352980

Are you kidding me by writing this review??? All chips are like this.

They have been for years. This is a problem for you?? Also is a great company & I am enraged that you wasted my time with this ridiculous review! I bet you're a man/woman who is obese and shouldn't be eating chips anyway.

You probably complain at McDonald's too right & say the fries aren't full enough?!

People like you sicken me. Stay home under your rock you crawled out of.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1350899

Their pretzels are yummy!

chips are always sold by weight not volume & the air is necessary to keep the chips from turning into crumbs, also it save money to limit the # of size bags for the various types of chips, you may have noticed that many brands of chips use common size bags for the various price points