Featured Not resolved

The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life.I have been using this product from last year.

This time i have found a mould in tortilla wrap after i ate few wraps from the packet. The product is not expired as it has its expiry date on 18 july2014. I bought this product on 17 may2014 and i have opened the packet on 24 may 2014.

Before it was opened it was stored on cool and dry place on the shelf at room temperature.Once it is opened i used to store it on freeze.

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments

Ok, it's not the store's fault.They can't check every package every single day.

Sometimes there is a defect or minor contamination in a product which results in mold, or damage, or whatever. It happens. Take it back to the store, and any customer service person with any brain, will simply swap it out for a fresh one you choose, or refund your money.

It happens.Don't go blaming the store for it, *** happens.

Aldi Grocery - Pancake Mix Review from Bellevue, Washington Aldi Grocery "I bought a box of pancake mix from a location in Charlotte, NC. I found maggots in the box and its family all in my cabinets. I am absolutely an..." Read more Aldi Grocery - Happy Farms Cream Cheese Review from Palm Springs North, Florida Aldi Grocery "Found a hair inside the cream cheese tub!! Disgusting! And this isn't the first time, previously I found a hair inside a frozen burrito. There's a reason why Aldis is..." Read more Aldi Grocery - Pizza Roll Review from Elgin, Illinois Aldi Grocery "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..." Read more Aldi Grocery - The Real Alid Truths - Customer Service Sucks Aldi Grocery "Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more