Aldi Grocery - Mould on wrap
The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life.I have been using this product from last year.
This time i have found a mould in tortilla wrap after i ate few wraps from the packet. The product is not expired as it has its expiry date on 18 july2014. I bought this product on 17 may2014 and i have opened the packet on 24 may 2014.
Before it was opened it was stored on cool and dry place on the shelf at room temperature.Once it is opened i used to store it on freeze.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moldy Tortilla Wrap
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this..."
- "Ordered a pair of floral Dolce & Gabbana and received black Ray Ban. See the link I provided and the pic of what they sent me. After numerous emails..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."