Aldi Grocery - Mould on wrap
The product i am complaining about is tortilla white wrap and its brand is Bakers life.I have been using this product from last year.
This time i have found a mould in tortilla wrap after i ate few wraps from the packet. The product is not expired as it has its expiry date on 18 july2014. I bought this product on 17 may2014 and i have opened the packet on 24 may 2014.
Before it was opened it was stored on cool and dry place on the shelf at room temperature.Once it is opened i used to store it on freeze.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moldy Tortilla Wrap
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."
- "Do not order from them. I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package. Both without tags and really..."
- "We ordered a phone and paid by Debit card. Lazada took payment from the card, but then rejected the order because the address we gave did not match the..."