Saginaw, Texas
2.5

100% of the time when I go in there, the cashier throws my groceries in the cart like they are garbage. This includes glass jars.

On top of that, they have a bad attitude. Despite our annoyance, we did not say anything to the cashier, and as we walked away she said "you're welcome" sarcastically. She felt that I needed to be grateful to her, apparently. Is this the real cost of of shopping at Aldi's?

Low prices, but high stress and dread.

Low probability of your purchases surviving the experience of being rung up. I will not be visiting any Aldi's location again, opting instead for Trader Joe's, the better alternative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Preferred solution: Correct this employee's behavior, and stop tossing my groceries into my cart..

Aldi Grocery Cons: Cashiers.

Comments

I agree that cashiers throw the items into the shopping cart. I don't see why this is done and I don't like my food thrown into my cart. This is done in Torrington CT

@Priscilla

The cashiers at Aldi are trained to quickly drop the customers items into the cart to speed up check out times. They run a very small crew which is usually one cashier at a time to save on labor which in turn saves customers money by offering lower prices.

Aldi Grocery Reviews