3.9
Layout of Store

I am thoroughly disgusted by Aldi's cashier, while I was standing in line, light on aisle was on, she closes her aisle and tells me she's closed. I said I'm in line, she could care less.

I left my cart of groceries and have decided I will not patronize a store who clearly doesn't train their staff appropriately.

Firstly you don't close your line while someone is standing there and your light is still on, it doesn't matter if you hand the person in front of the customer a sign to put on the belt, or if your shift is ending soo Shrug n, there is already a customer there while your light was on; I am very very disappointed, I have shopped the Aldi at 48 Baltimore Pike in Lansdowne, PA since it opened and have spent considerable money here.

I will Never be back to this location. I told the cashier sorry but now you have a lot to put away, she dismissed me as I guess it isn't her concern and someone else will have to put those groceries away.

Preferred solution: Proper training goes a long way..

I didn't like: Cashiers need better training.

Comments

#1592074

You showed her............you had to reshop for your groceries. Give the cashier a break, she is only following protocol. Who was the rude one?