White House, Tennessee
3.0

I go to aldis for the first time and buy several items. first off there were no carts or boxes or anything to put groceries into.

When I go to pay the cashier he piles my items up in a shopping cart. So I said no bags?

He replied you have to purchase the bags after i have already paid for my items and a line is forming,so I said just forget it I will just take this cart,then he says sir you cat take that cart that is for something not sure. So Im left trying to carry out a armload full of groceries to my car with no cart no shopping bag or anything.I want go back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Comments

#1199709

The store is not to blame becuase YOU were clueless about how things work there. There are tons of carts but to get one you have to put in a quarter (which you get back when you return the cart to the corral).

And you have to purchase the bags or bring your own.

Aldi is amazing for having these policies! You have to pay for carts because people are too lazy to put their cart back and end up leaving it in the lot. Making people put their cart back in order to get their quarter makes it so NO ONES CAR GETS HIT BY A CART!

And they want to encourage people to bring their own bags BECAUSE IT IS BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.

You...YOU are what is wrong with society.

I prefer you DON'T shop there. I DON'T WANNA BE AROUND YOU!

Shanae

Every Aldi's I've been to, the cart corral is right outside the door and you have to PAY to get a cart. And the bag policy has been in place for YEARS.

Aldi Grocery Reviews