i have been complaing to Aldis and lidle for years about the poor quality of there spuds..last week from the new aldi store in Salford i bought a bag of spuds and when i started to peel them the flesh was full of dark bluish blemishes like frost damage.only 2 out of the whole bad had no blemish.aldi and lidle know about this problem as i have found it on line on customer reviews going back 4 years.+ i have been complaining at various stores up and down the country for at least 5 years..i have put all this and fotos on face book...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Just can't believe you had such a bad experience. We almost didn't make the purchase because of your review but decided to and it was terrific. Absolutely perfect..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."