1.7
Layout of Store

I was over charged for a item they charged me 4 more times for the price of one item. I e-mail consumer service and did not get any where i gave them all kinds of information.

They do not allow you to get the store's phone number to call. I gave them all the customer information in a e-mail including product numbers etc. I got a form letter back telling me i had to go back to the store so they can see the receipt even though i took pictures of the receipts. I want my 7.56 that is how much they over charged me .

I would be careful shopping there. Sad i like the store but can not afford to shop there if they are going to over charge me.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Over charged for a bottle a dish soap.

Comments

I did get my money and back and the manager was very nice. I do look at the receipt everywhere I shop they are not the only ones that do this. Be careful friends,

h.kitchener

Aldi is one of many retail stores that do not allow you to actually see what is being rung up as they rapidly scan your items. Barnes & Noble is another.

Both apparently refuse to have monitors for the customer to see these transactions. Perhaps, for a good reason as you thus can be over-charged with impunity and most customers do not verify their receipts before they leave the store. Best to not shop at stores that pull this stunt.

Kroger, for example has nice, big monitors while Meijer stores have small, hard to read ones. When stores like Aldi and Meijer claim to value customers and tout their customer service, ask them "who are you trying to kid?"

to h.kitchener #1524596

I just got off the phone and gave them a ear-full. I heard like you said customer service talk but let's see if I get my refund at the store.

I called them on everything . Did you know you can not even call the stores when you get home and see a mistake. The numbers are unlisted.I have worked as a retail manager and told them they need to check their computer systems this has happened before. I told them that they have a lot of complaints listed on line.Sad thing is they have such loyal customers and they do not deserve to be treated like that.

I am sure that I am not the only one. Funny thing if you complain on face book they filter their comments I ask them why they did that too. no answer but at least they know people are watching ..

best to you and everyone be careful with this company. I will let you know how I make out.

to catfish02 #1529611

Any update on your last statement in this reply... I will let you know how I make out.

to catfish02 #1598753

Why in the world would a grocery store has an unlisted phone number? That's very bizarre.

to Baby Whats Your Phone Number #1599723

I agree it's is weird and the manager told me she doesn't know the number . What happens with a fire or emergency ?