3.0

I went to Aldi's last night and didn't buy much but the bill was about 8 bucks more than I was expecting. I looked at the receipt when I got home and I was not only charged a higher price for 2 items but was charged for 2 shampoos and only bought one.

I didn't want to drive back to the store so I thought I would just call but there was no phone number on the receipt, only the website address. I went on the website and found a place where I could make "comments" and explained what happened and that I only wanted a refund for the extra shampoo. Today, I got an e-mail from them telling me to go back to the store and take it up with the store manager.

It also did not provide the phone number of the store, which I had stated was an issue. I am not surprised to see this has happened to others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Aldi Grocery Pros: Overall value and this is the first issue with customer service.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Customer service response to my being overcharged.

Comments

Same situation happened to me.. so annoyed I can’t reaxh anuone by phone & it is too far to drive back for $12.

I feel robbed. I’m sure they prosecute shoplifters...

but that’s exactly what they did to me. Sorry it happened to you too.

Aldi Grocery Reviews