Easley, South Carolina

I recently had a pallet loaded over 5 feet dump everything on the floor and barely miss my shoulder. I talked with a store manager and she admitted it happens "all the time".

People who stack pallets are timed. I emailed a complaint about the near miss pallet floor dump. A guy called but acts like he had not received similar complaints. He was covering his butt.

Someone from the law dept at aldi called later and I told him what the store manger said about the palletss falling over with food and the district manager acting like it was not something he was familiar with. I told the law dept they better check out what's going on. The law dept did inform me aldi had a big turn over of employees. I took this to mean this is why aldi corp is NOT concerned about cluster safety.

I was impressed with the store manager's honesty. She said she hoped I as a customer could make corporate be more conceded about customer safety than the bottom line auldi dollar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Manager.

Aldi Grocery Pros: Local manager honesty.

Aldi Grocery Cons: District manager smoke screen.

Comments

#1081923

Should have spelled concerned instead of conceded but maybe that was close enough. :)

Aldi Grocery Reviews