First, I visited Aldi yesterday, at which time the cashier told me they were out of pumpkins, and I could come at 9 when they open in the morning to get the restricted amount of 3 per household. When I arrived on the next morning, the sign was still up that said only 3 per household, but when I tried to check out they said the restriction had been brought down to ONE per household.

I said, what about the sign that says THREE?? She took the sign down and changed it in front of me.

What a jerk piece of work of a store to do that! People had told me that at Stone Mountain the number of pumpkins was unlimited.

Preferred solution: If a sign is up and the customer sees that sign, the store should not argue with the customer and change the sign in front of their face - rude rude rude.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17.

Comments

You should have went berserk and started throwing and smashing pumpkins all over the place. You probably could have smashed every last one of them before the cops showed up and then they would have had a real big mess to clean up and you probably would have been featured on the six o'clock new and been in the newspaper. And you would have gotten a chance to find out what it was like being in the Looney-Bin as well.

h.kitchener

Don't shop there again.

to h.kitchener #1592073

If that is all you have to complain about, not getting 3 pumpkins, you are blessed.