I was shopping in the cereal aisle and witnessed a customer place a gallon of milk on one of the dry shelves instead of putting it back where it belongs. A manager was also shifting items on the shelves and as the other customer walked out of earshot, she muttered "Lazy N*****s cant do anything right".

As I was leaving, I learned to find out her name was Lori and that she has had multiple customer complaints in regards to her being extremely rude and making prejudiced/racist comments towards customers.

It made me extremely upset as I enjoy shopping at Aldi very much. I hope something will be done about this problematic manager and that future customers won't be intimidated by her remarks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Manager.

Comments

Why is it so hard to get an aldi phone sim connected. Cannot understand why the girl at the help centre keeps telling me to call back later.

I just want my phone and sim connected.

Besides cannot understand what shes saying as her english isnt good. 2 weeks now this is happening.

Aldi Grocery Reviews