Review about Aldi Grocery Return Policy from Saint Paul, Minnesota
Went to return a item that I bought last night.Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today.
Walked in with the item under my arm while talking to the phone. Walked all the way around. Waited my turn in line, get to the cashier and she says you can return it because u stolen it. No I have a receipt for the item, I would like a refund.
Manager Joe was called and I explain the issue. I was told to leave the store. I called the police (they watched the video of the door only) and said that it doesn't should the item in your hand so I was never given a refund nor the item back. Police advise to take to small claims court.
But if I stole it why wasn't I arrested. Why should I have to sue for my money back for something that I bought. If my skin was a different color this would be a whole lot different.
I will never shop here again.And make sure no one I know will either that's a promise....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Aldi Grocery Return Policy
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I purchased a mama cozzis self rise cheese pizza from aldi and baked it. Upon eating the second piece I found a very long hair..... not mine, embedded inside the..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."