Aldi Grocery - Review about Aldis Cinnamon Rolls from Kansas City, Missouri
I bought some cinnamon rolls from the store in St Joseph Missouri I live in King City Missouri and when my son went into one of the cinnamon rolls there was a huge piece of spiked wood in it it struck him in his gum
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Aldis Cinnamon Rolls
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "This past weekend I was 165 miles away from home. I went to the grocery store and when I came out I noticed my tire was going flat so..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."