Dover, Ohio
1.4K views 3 comments

While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it out I realized it was a singed string off a much larger piece of TAPE that was baked into the pita chip.

Review about: Pita Chips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aldi Grocery?

Comments

Aw for craps sake!Are you perfect?

Get over it. Throw it away, take it and the bag back and get another one or your money back or something.

Do you have a cat?You'd be surprised how much freaking cat hair you eat, unless your kitchen and dining area are in a clean room and you use clean room protocols.

retail
Loxahatchee, Florida, United States #945443

nothing to do with the store unless "Clancy" is their brand. Wrong site

Cynical1

Eh...you will survive. You have consumed more questionable items in your life than a piece of tape.

Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Publix Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Review from Winter Haven, Florida Publix "Biught this buffalo chicken flat bread on hwy 60 in lakewales,fl. Two small pieces of chicken only green onion and sauce what a rip-OFF... IF THEY SELL IT LIKE..." Read more Food City - Meat department Food City "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more