Jonesboro, Georgia

Shopped at Aldi Store #49 at 11499 Tara Blvd. Lovejoy GA today and was ripped off.

I thought that I was purchasing 2.37 lbs of organic bananas which should have been 49 cents per lb. When I got home, I reviewed the receipt and discovered that the cashier Sharona apparently punched in the wrong code and charged me for organic grapes at $1.99 per pound. My receipt was 9603 476/049/002/004 today 10/09/16 at 2:04pm. There is no excuse for this.

I will not be back to Aldi. I will go back to Kroger where I can count on them being accurate.

Shame on me for not watching the cashier ring up every single item. Same on Aldi for not having trained employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Mistakes happen, we are all human after all. If you back they will rectify the situation.

Yeah man, chill the *** out. *** happens sometimes. Go fix it

May not be as ominous as you think..Aldi just recently switched from charging per item to charging by the pound. Grapes were per bag of two or three pounds..

Some errors do occur during a switch over.

If you're not happy with an item from Aldi, return it and they'll replace it and refund your money both.

Really, because employees at other companies will not accidentally hit the wrong code in when ringing up an item. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Just take your receipt up their the next time you go and you'll be reimbursed instead of overreacting.

Aldi Grocery Reviews