Stuart, Florida
3.3

OK, we tried out this new place to shop and never again, last Thursday purchase many items, so far a 10lb bag of SPUDS is in the Trash along with a half gallon of Organic milk that was sour from day 3, cant get a hold of this Company , unless you want to email, no dont have time, BUYERS BEWARE, ring the local store and have to leave a message, not for me, would rather pay a higher PRICE with SATISFACTION. So yes you have another pissed of customer, wont be back. The old saying you get what you pay FOR.

Product or Service Mentioned: Milk.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aldi Grocery Pros: Website doesnt even work, So go figure, I tried to rate and wont let me according to me thoughts.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Quality, Produce almost spoiling.

• bad produce

Comments

Machele

When you purchase perishable items like milk, it is wise to always check the expiration/best by date and never take the first one on the shelf but check the dates on the ones in the back as the soon to be bad ones are always put up front. That being said, we have found that while the produce prices are good, the quality is not. Their onions and potatoes do not last long compared to produce you buy at other, big chains with a good turnover.

Aldi Grocery Reviews