5.0

merry xmas! 5 days before that lovely day of giving.

Well on dec 15, 2016 I I really needed a few things from aldis my favorite store to do all of my grocery shopping as well as home goods etc.. in which I normally shop at aldis 3 to 4 times a week. but not this particular one, so when I walked in I new at that moment bad ideal for coming into this aldis. when I walked one register is that always normal when ever I walk in any aldis two employees were at one register.

trying to solve a problem, so I shop picked up the few things I needed. time to get in long the was so disappointing long. so I stood in line for 10:00 min so finally I got up front the caisher looked at me and said you you can go to the other register I said no! she was not happy why should I move after waiting.

so I finally got rang up I said to ronnette the caisher I woul like to get $40.00 dollars she replied what I said $40.00 back. the man behind me heard the same amount. so when I got my receipt back she only gave $20.00 back I said I ask twice for $40.00 back ronnette called me and outright lier you do not argue with your customer in front of others. she was very nasty and rude about the whole situation she is definitely not a good customer service employee.

the manager was rude and very unperfessional.

I probably will not shop their again untell she I gone. oh by the way in the past I spend a *** a lot of money in aldis.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Aldi Grocery Pros: Prices.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Sounds like you're a sissy. Shut your face and learn how to spell. ***.

Adleigh

If her receipt said $20, what's the big deal of doing another transaction for the second 20 or going to an ATM?

Illiterate much? I wonder if this person made it past the

first grade.

Meggie

Why would anyone need to go to the grocery store 3-4 times A WEEK?!?

This whole thing is made up.

Should have spent your money on an education!!

Aldi Grocery Reviews