Exact two Fridays ago I was in Aldi grocery located in Fuquay-Varina. I asked this store worker where could I find can milk.

It took her almost three minutes to repond and when she did I said thanks and proceeded to aisle 25 which she told me the wrong aisle. It put a distasteful in my mouth. No good customer service. Won't shop at Aldi any more due to that experience.

She really didn't acknowledge me as a buying customer.

Not only that experience the fruit that I purchased was bad I spent over $90.00 in that store which was a waste and having to deal with rude store workers that don't care about the customers not realizing the customers are the ones spending their money in the store. shouldn't have to put up with negative attitudes

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Comments

It put a distasteful in my mouth....Huh?What?Not only that experience the fruit that I purchased was bad I spent over $90.00 in that store which was a waste and having to deal with rude store workers that don't care about the customers not realizing the customers are the ones spending their money in the store.shouldn't have to put up with negative attitudes...That is a Wall of Text.

Aldi Grocery Reviews