Irving, Texas
3.0

The reason I dont go to the bargain grocery chains is more due to lousy customer service from cashiers. They are mostly teen to early 20's smart *** kids ,jerky attitudes who dont give a rats *** about people.

they live at home and dont have to worry about bills to pay or rent most likely. AlDI's in Irving on beltline road is a prime example.

Cashiers are always rude . I had a few items and i made a comment that its too bad aldis doesnt have express lines , the smart *** cashier makes a comment with attitude that all of the lines are express lines some better than others.

thats the stupidest most asinine thing ive ever heard. that kid should have been written up or fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Preferred solution: hire people who care not kids who dont care.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Cashiers, Cashiers attitude, Disrespectful.

• Beltline Road

Comments

Lol actually we are trained to say that to people because we get mystery shoppers that rate us and that will ask us certain questions like that. It's not us trying to be smart ***.

That's what we are told to say. I don't work in Irving I am from the Midwest but just letting you know they give us answers to FAQ and we are supposed to answer in a certain way

@Anonymous

Very true lines move so fast even with huge carts, you would be lucky to find a quicker express lane.

Aldi Grocery Reviews