Plano, Texas
4.2

I usually shop my food and vegetables and supplies in Aldi Store #31 2400 K. Avenue. Plano Texas.

They have two white males in their crew that apparently they are the managers. My worst experience about customer service! I have experienced in America for 25 years and I work as a manager and partner in a Restaurant. I attend dozens of needs from my customers every single day and is a delight for me to connect with them and improve my business because thanks to them we have been very successful for a long period of six years and I am totally convinced that great Customer Services keep my highest standards and my revenue.

In your store both of them don't care about customers. Robert was my cashier today and this is the third time consecutive that he overcharged and when I bring it to his attention his answer is. Take another piece because I already charged extra. This time I didn't accept it and he was so upset that he trough me the money like if I was a beggar.

Anyway. After checking the reviews seems that Aldi. us is lacking of professional customer service. A lot of your employees seems very unhappy doing what they are doing. If they are not happy doing what they are doing they need to stop and change what they are doing.

I just want to say one more thing. I will never be back to this store. I have to many choices where I can spend my money and have a nice feeling of people taking care of my money. Somewhere else where I can see smile faces and happy employees with positive energy.

Sincerely

J. Abraham Macias

abrahamjmacias@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Aldi Grocery Cashier.

Aldi Grocery Pros: I liked, Produce prices.

Aldi Grocery Cons: Managers attitude.

Comments