Fultondale, Alabama

I was in to check out and the cashier removed two tomatoes from the lady in front of me and told her that there was too many tomatoes for 16 oz. When I checked out she also did the same to me.

I went to another Aldi and their tomatoes were shrink wrapped to insure correct weight.

I returned to the original store and the manager stated that because he did not see it happen he could do nothing. We discussed his packing at that store and he stated that it was sent to the store that way, if why are they removing items and charging customers more for less.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aldi Grocery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aldi Grocery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aldi Grocery to other companies on our site.

Comments

If you received 16 ounces of tomatoes, what is your complaint. Since you went to all this trouble, we can only assume you weighed them at home. You did not mention getting less than 16 ounces, so we can only assume you were angry because you could not steal a couple of tomatoes more by overfilling the bag and claiming they only weighed 16 ounces.

An honest person would only want to get what they were paying for, so that if the bag was overweight, they would want some removed - just like if it was underweight you would request additional tomatoes.