Featured Resolved
3.4
Layout of Store

I have shopped in Aldi for about 3 years now. Two times i have gone to the store a few minutes before closing and when i get to the door STORE DOORS ARE CLOSE!

The first time i went in thru the exit door as a costumer was just leaving, as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING and that she was going to call the POLICE ON ME!!!! She not only SCREAMED IT LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT ME UP BUT SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A THIEF !!!! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD I EVER FELT LIKE IF I WAS A THIEF or anything similar to this. I told her i was there before 9:00 PM ( THAT'S THE TIME THEY SAY THE STORE CLOSES) that they closed before time and that i was only trying to get milk for my 2 year old.

The next day i called costumer service to make a complaint and told them i had prove that when i went in it was before 9:00 pm since in my RECEIPT the time of payment was 9:01 pm i ask for this to be follow up and i also ask for the manager to call me back because NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE TREATED THE WAY THIS PERSON TREATED ME.THIS WOMAN BASH ME IT WAS A TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE AND NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH THING. NO ONE EVER FOLLOW UP ON IT OR DARE TO CALL ME BACK. Yesterday i went back to Aldi it was 8:57 PM and store doors were close. GUESS WHAT the same EMPLOYEE was there and this time i recorded the situation!!!!!

AGAIN SHE threatened ME WITH THE POLICE AND TREATED ME POORLY ( OBVIOUSLY NOT AS BAD AS THE FIRST TIME AS SHE KNEW I WAS RECORDING HER) !!!!!!! If this was to happend in PUBLIX OR WIN DIXIE no one will ever dare to speak to a costumer like that. The treatment that i RECEIVE the 2 times by this particular individual is for someone to receive in a jail cell not a costumer trying to make a last minute quick GROCERY shop. I should not have to spend hours trying to report this kind of situations.

For me to go out of my way to do such thing proves the disappointment and anger i feel and it just shows how this GERMAN BUSINESS IS GETTING RUN! Meaby you should get some training going for employees on costumer service and start been a little more selective when hiring . NOT EVERYONE IS MEANT TO DEAL WITH COSTUMERS. AND IF YOU WANT YOUR EMPLOYEES TO LEAVE AT 9:00 PM sharp than close at 8:30PM I HAVE ATTACHED VIDEOS THAT PROVED THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT ALSO THE WAY THIS PERSON SEEING THAT IM RECORDING STILLS DARES TO TREAT ME!!!

SO YOU CAN ONLY IMAGING HOW SHE TREATED ME THE FIRST TIME WHEN NO CAMERAS WERE AROUND. ( i was only able to attach 1 video out of the 3)

Review about: Aldi Grocery Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So basically your original post was nothing but LIES!!! The REAL reason you were yelled at was FOR BEATING YOUR CHILD!!!

And NOT because YOU arrived just before closing. Funny how the TRUTH comes out when YOU have to defend yourself. Personally I find people who show up in the last 5 mins of a store being open to be some of the WORST people to deal with. THEY THINK that because they got in the door BEFORE the store closed that THEY get to take their sweet time.

Dont you realize that these poor workers who barely get minimum wage SHOULD NOT have to wait on YOU when they have their own families and children, who THEY dont beat as YOU do, to take care of!! Had I seen YOU beating your child in public I would have interviened as well.

Yes as a parent you have the right to discipline your child as YOU see fit, but NOT IN PUBLIC!!!! You beat your child, THAT is on YOU, but not where others can see!!

Fullerton, California, United States #1274432

I caught that Nevada user in a lie and now he is following me from post to post.

to MakeMyDay2016 New York, New York, United States #1274515

You've never caught anyone in a lie, Kevin. People bust you lying though. All the time.

to Anonymous Fullerton, California, United States #1274701

I see now Nevada is posting and claiming to be from New York again. But Nevada you know how I caught you lying.

It was not the other way around. In your original complaint to Domino's you claimed you got $2 from the US treasury.

Then you claimed you got it from someone from EBay who got it off the treasury and they deleted their account. I caught you out on that lie and you posted under anonymous from NY to make yourself look innocent.

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1274249

When you can't even stop yourself from typing swear words and calling people names, you cannot be believed. Sorry.

You have no self control, ir life.

Sincerely,

Bob, Aldi Store Manager

to Anonymous Fullerton, California, United States #1274345

I actually believe her when she said she was approached for beating her child. I hope they take that child from her before she harms him.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1271989

This reply is to that coward from Cambridge England. *** YOU.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ. I was coming to the store with my husband and TWO YEAR OLD SON. Why would I rob the store with my TWO YEAR OLD SON. Seriously just like LadyScot and MakeMyDay2016 YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD AN SHOULD SEE ALL OF YOU IDIOTS POSTING ON MY SITE NEED TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST.

Don't worry Makemyday2016, I cannot hurt my son anymore since these idiots called the police on me and they decided to side with the and said that i was ABUSING MY SON. ALSO DON'T THEY TEACH PEOPLE TO READ IN UNITED KINGDON.

THEY WERE NOT MAD AT ME FOR COMING IN CLOSE TO CLOSING, THEY WERE MADE AT ME BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LIKE HOW I HANDLED MY SON AND NOW HE IS IN FOSTER CARE BECAUSE THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME. Don't worry Makemyday, now that my son is in foster care I have more time to reply to you IDIOTS AND CANNOT HURT HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO MAKE ME ANGRY.

LadyScot
to malis2O2O Naples, Florida, United States #1272095

Everybody is sick in the head but you are perfectly sane....Sounds like the ramblings of a lunatic to me.

to LadyScot Fullerton, California, United States #1272297

I say ditto to that.

to malis2O2O Laurel, Maryland, United States #1273199

You belong in foster care too! AN insane asylum. Get on some meds please.

to malis2O2O #1274516

LMAO!!!! Hi Kevin!

San Jose, California, United States #1271496

Sounds like the letter writer is deliberately going at the last possible minute so as to stir up trouble. She needs to grow up and get a life.

to Anonymous Fullerton, California, United States #1271811

Next she will be saying that it was not her swearing on the video, that it was the person that created a second account on the 15th when clearly it was her.

to MakeMyDay2016 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1271814

I did not swear at all, that was not me, just someone that sounds like me and was next to me. That was not edited, but it was just someone else that swore on the video. That person who made the video with me swearing added it on the 15th, I made the video on the ninth.

to malis2O2O Lewes, Delaware, United States #1274248

Hmm hmm. We believe that.

Quit going in right at store closing. You are trying to stir up trouble....

malis2020
to MakeMyDay2016 Miami, Florida, United States #1271849

listen you f retard get a JOB or join another place where you can find people with no life like you and stop writing here. BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS INCREDIBLE TO FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE AT ALL AND ALL THEY DO IS WRITE NONE SENSE THINGS!!!!!

NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOUR SORRY SELF !!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR USELESS LIFE AND JOIN THE GYM OR SOME KIND VOLUNTEERING PROGRAM.

AND FOR THE OTHER *** CREATING ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH MY SAME NICKNAME AND WRITING ALL THAT NONE SENSE UNDER THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO THAT I MADE HOW ABOUT YOU PAY A PSYCHOLOGIST TO HELP OUT WITH THAT CRAZY MIND BECAUSE ALL THAT NONE SENSE YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING IS JUST SICKENING.

AND IF A PSYCHOLOGIST DOES'T DO THE TRICK A PSYCHIATRIST MIGHT!!!!

ITS INCREDIBLE TO FIND 2 INDIVIDUALS SO SICK IN THE HEADS THAT SPEND THEIR TIME AND LIFE ON THIS PG WRITING BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER WITH NOTHING ELSE BUT NONE SENSE!

to malis2020 Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom #1271958

Let me get this straight: You are entering a closed store through the exit doors as a customer leaves, making videos about it, yet you are telling people here they have no life and need professional help? Seriously lady?

I think you need some time for self-reflection and then you might want to take your own advice! Do you not realize that your actions were shady and are exactly the sort of thing a robber would have done to gain access to a closed store?! You probably scared the heck out of the employees.

You are irresponsible and your self sense of entitlement of is astonishing. THINK before you do something so ignorant next time!

to malis2020 Fullerton, California, United States #1271988

You are the psycho, you are the one that beats your kid. I am just telling everyone you are in the wrong.

How am I sick in the head, you are the one that admitted to beat her son. You are the sick one. Why don't you admit you have a problem, get help before you seriously injure your child. Clearly it was YOU swearing on the video.

There was no one else with you, and the voice sounded the same so don't go around claiming someone else was with you and swore. Just don't always go close to closing. Have your husband stay with your child, or stay with the child yourself. There is no need for a child to be up that late.

That is bad parenting. You are a bad parent and your child should be taken from you. It is quite clear that you have anger issues. Of course when you realize how foolish you are you are going to claim that you did not post this and this account was created on the 15th.

How am i sick for not believing you? Also we can reply back and forth to each other. I suggest if this makes you angry that you do not come back here. Next you will be claiming that we made you so angry that you beat your son in a coma.

Get help before you seriously harm him. You are the one that needs help for dealing with your son.

to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1271816

They are not mad at me for going at the last minute, they are mad at me because they disagreed with my methods of disciplining my son and threatened to call the police on me for child abuse.

to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1271992

Did I ask for your opinion. No, SO STAY THE *** OFF MY LETTER.

YOU TOO ARE SICK IN THE HEAD AND SHOULD PAY A PSYCHOLOGIST TO HELP YOU.

You and all your idiotic friends need to get a life. Stay off my letter you idiots.